YOUR UNIQUENESS IS THE SOLUTION FOR A CHALLENGE WE ARE ABOUT TO DISCOVER
Your unique perspective and questions hold the answers for solving global pressing issues
The Matrix-Q Agora welcomes every human living and breathing in the planet earth to attend a remote public, and asynchrone assembly dedicated to address global pressing issues
At the Matrix-Q Agora attendees are welcome to collaborate with the Matrix-Q Ecosystem (Companies and Projects, teams and leaders) by asking questions, enquire, sharing knowledge, network, suggestions innovative solutions and strategies
The agora (/ˈæɡərə/; Ancient Greek: ἀγορά agorá) was a central public space in ancient Greek city-states. It is the best representation of a city-state’s response to accommodate the social and political order of the polis. The literal meaning of the word “agora” is “gathering place” or “assembly”. The agora was the center of the athletic, artistic, business, social, spiritual and political life in the city.
Our mission is to create collaboration-bridges among our network partners, locations, customers and local communities
We utilize the Matrix-Q Communication Method: an actionable communication methodology that enables the next level of innovation and strategic thinking, collective awareness and cocreativity.
- “The capacity to attentively listen to each other creates the foundation for effective co-creativity.
- To listen to each other and respect each other opinions and perspectives help us acknowledge the richness of diversity.
- The common intention to address global pressing issues with our communication, levels-up our collective awareness and self-awareness, with purpose.
- The discipline of compliance with sustainability, SDG’s, circularity, minimalist, life-sustaining principles, social-impact, creates for us the field necessary to enter into action.
- When communication in the Matrix-Q Agora considers all the elements above described, collaboration, communication and co-creativity will convert into a positive impact, in nature societies and economies
- Our goal is to enable for the following 9+ generations a better future, and an advanced and sustainable global civilization.
- At the Matrix-Q Ecosystem we start by listening to each other.”
Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken, CEO, Founder, R&D Lead, Impact Lead, Matrix-Q Ecosystem
WHO CAN JOIN THE MATRIX-Q AGORA?
HOW DOES IT WORK?
HOW CAN I JOIN?
CHOOSE HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE
COLLABORATE WITH US, WE WANT TO DO BETTER!